Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Eubank Jr-Avni Yildirim - World Boxing Super Series Update

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Chris Eubank Jr-Avni Yildirim - World Boxing Super Series Update

On Saturday the fans in Stuttgart's Hanns-Martin-Schleyer-Halle and the viewers around the world will experience the signature rock song connected to the World Boxing Super Series, The Future is Now', when Jesper Binzer performs the song live in the ring just before the Ali Trophy quarter-final between Eubank Jr. and Yildirim. "I am looking very much forward to this experience," said Binzer.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good luck Avni Yildirim. Yes, I'll have to look you up on Boxrec but you'll be facing Eubank Jr so goddamn I'll be rooting for you, even though you'll probably get ko'ed. Good luck, son.

Comment

Eubank has been looking very sharp, looking forward to seeing how he performs in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
        Good luck Avni Yildirim. Yes, I'll have to look you up on Boxrec but you'll be facing Eubank Jr so goddamn I'll be rooting for you, even though you'll probably get ko'ed. Good luck, son.
        He's the dude that fucked up Degales teeth. Hence his nickname 'the dentist'.

//krikya360.com/oner-yild...-teeth--113384

//krikya360.com/degale-re...likely--114363
        Last edited by Citizen Koba; 10-03-2017, 05:52 AM.

Comment

Eubank will stop this guy inside 9 rounds.

This is a very one sided fight.

However, Eubank is unlikely to progress past the 1/4 finals IMO.

Comment

i wonder who punch harder between these 2

Comment

Bizner's song The Future is Now just sounds like a poor mans version of Rain by The Cult (or might be She Sells Sanctuary - kind of mix of the two)
              Last edited by angkag; 10-03-2017, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Eubank got this. Easy Work

Comment

Eubank's fights are very interesting.

Comment

Hope eubank wins this. Him vs groves will be a big big fight

Comment

Working...
                    X