Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Sor Rungvisai Puts Chocolatito To Sleep in Brutal Fashion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Photo: Sor Rungvisai Puts Chocolatito To Sleep in Brutal Fashion

Sor Rungvisai knocks Gonzalez out photo - StubHub Center, Carson, California - In a rematch for the WBC super flyweight title, Srisaket Sor Rungvisai (44-4-1, 40 KOs) knocked out Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez (46-2, 38 KOs) in the fourth round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Let's go Thailand!!!!

Comment

I've never been so proud of a fighter as I am for Rungvisai. He came from nothing, now he's here. He's a threat to the division and I'm excited for what's to come.

As for Choco...

Comment

remove the failed hype job's pic from above the forum..Nice job Rungvisai !
        I had Rungvisai winning the 1st fight too,would love to see him get a KO vs Estrada or Inoue

Sad to see that he was robbed of a good purse..160K vs Choco who got 600K
        Last edited by southpaw_07; 09-10-2017, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
          I had Rungvisai winning the 1st fight too,would love to see him get a KO vs Estrada or Inoue

Still showing on mine: "The Forums"

Comment

BEAUTIFUL! Now remove that bum from the boxingscene-forum thumbnail

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post

He won't ko Estrada or inoue in a million years, they're not hype jobs

Comment

I heard from a credible source that chocolatito had already signed to fight inoue in Japan and i personally saw when they asked him in an interview he didn't deny it.. I hope he rethinks it

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  I've never been so proud of a fighter as I am for Rungvisai. He came from nothing, now he's here. He's a threat to the division and I'm excited for what's to come.

As for Choco...
                  Same here, excited to see his next fights.

Comment

Dam, that southpaw hook was brutal. Gonzalez never saw it coming.

Comment

Working...
                    X