Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Orlando Lora Blasts Out Hector Camacho Jr. To Ruin Comeback

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Orlando Lora Blasts Out Hector Camacho Jr. To Ruin Comeback

In the main event of Knockout Live, presented by Azteca America, Hector Camacho Jr. (58-7-1) was upset by rugged Mexican veteran Orlando Lora (33-7). The son of the legend started out fast using his superior speed and foot movement to outbox his opponent. The tide started to turn in the third round as Machito became more stationary.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Camacho Jr. was always a disgrace to the name.

Comment

What was Camacho JR sweating down from? 220 pounds????

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
        Camacho Jr. was always a disgrace to the name.
        I know of another jr that tops this dude.

Comment

A lot of people talking **** about comancho jr but I've been in the ring with him several times myself when I used to fight in the amatures, he had a lot of speed and can box very well but he fights above his weight class, he was a solid fighter at 140 in his day, and would smack anyone on this site talki trash I promise you that

Comment

Who cares dude came in overweight he got what he wanted.

Lora is nothing but tough, I seen him eat shots after shots from dudes so wrong fight to try and have a comeback with.

Comment

LOL I still remember years ago when Lemieux clipped him. He was so out of it that when his cornermen tried to remove his gloves a few minutes later he resisted thinking the fight was only between rounds. The ring dr and everyone tried to explain to him he was knocked out and they had to show him the replay to finally convince him.

Comment

I've seen this guy quite a few times and I won't even call him junior... he is not even entitled to that... he does not possess anything his father had, most of all heart... he is just an opponent using the great Hector's name...

Comment

Verizon did win and it was an exciting fight given take early especially when he dropped his opponent in the second... a good Mexican presentation by All Star boxing... Zabala knows how to put on a show...

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                    LOL I still remember years ago when Lemieux clipped him. He was so out of it that when his cornermen tried to remove his gloves a few minutes later he resisted thinking the fight was only between rounds. The ring dr and everyone tried to explain to him he was knocked out and they had to show him the replay to finally convince him.
                    It was one of the most brutal knock outs I've seen in the recent years.

Comment

Working...
                    X