Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero: I Know I Can Do A lot More at Welterweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero: I Know I Can Do A lot More at Welterweight

It's almost hard to believe that after winning several world titles, fighting the best of the best in multiple weight classes and engaging in one memorable battle after another, Robert Guerrero is still only 34 years old. "I think I'm like Wolverine," he laughed. "I'm getting in better shape. God is great, that's all I've got to say."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Robert Guerrero has had a great career but everything has an end but let's see what he can do here..

Comment

Robert Guerrero is a fringe average fighter going nowhere

Guerrero lost every big welterweight fight he has been in. Throw in that unbathed felon loud mouth grease ball Rueben Guerreo aND YOU HAVE a real clown act and few wins. The ghost fights like a ghost in big fights hitting nothing but air as Rueben belches and farts in the corner.

Comment

That's what I have been saying a real trainer would have fixed this and brought it to your attention fights ago

Comment

Your dad thinks your super man just brawl that's a waste of anyone's talent only those with no other game have to do that

Comment

Let's hope all the wars it's not too late you have been a warrior to your own detriment good luck

Comment

Why is nobody talking about the fact that Ghost got beat by a cab driver in his last fight? Not an Uber driver - a CAB driver.

Comment

It's so funny how people say brawlers don't have talent to alter their game plan or how a boxer should focus more on head movement and avoid a knock down drag out fight to prolong their careers. But, when it comes to Floyd mayweather jr, all people complain about is how runs scared and doesn't ingage in exchanges. People are biased or they just don't like Floyd as a person. Smh!!! We just need to sit back and appreciate floyd jr' talent and understand that this kind of boxer only comes through every few decades. TBE

Comment

Originally posted by Badboy9 View Post
                  It's so funny how people say brawlers don't have talent to alter their game plan or how a boxer should focus more on head movement and avoid a knock down drag out fight to prolong their careers. But, when it comes to Floyd mayweather jr, all people complain about is how runs scared and doesn't ingage in exchanges. People are biased or they just don't like Floyd as a person. Smh!!! We just need to sit back and appreciate floyd jr' talent and understand that this kind of boxer only comes through every few decades. TBE
                  Cool story bro!
                  You can fight aggressive and still apply head movement, defense and intelligence in the ring. Guerrero somehow lost his boxing skills when he moved up and became a sloppy, mindless brawler.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    Why is nobody talking about the fact that Ghost got beat by a cab driver in his last fight? Not an Uber driver - a CAB driver.
                    Cab drivers are tougher than uber drivers for the record bro.

even women drive uber

Comment

Working...
                    X