Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Pacquiao Only Lost on Paper, It's Happened To Me Too!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Khan: Pacquiao Only Lost on Paper, It's Happened To Me Too!

British star Amir Khan was slated to fight eight-division world champion Manny Pacquiao in the United Arab Emirates earlier this year but that deal fell through over money problems. The Filipino instead took on little-regarded Australian Jeff Horn in Brisbane last weekend and suffered a stunning controversial points loss to the former schoolteacher.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Khan needs to go away...wish bs would stop publishing his bs.

Comment

You didn't go up two weight classes, you went to 155! Brook went up two weight classes! Brook also came back to fight Brook @ 147! Who was Khan's last opponent @ 147? Chris Algieri in 2015! And he won that by decision! Face Brook or kill yourself!

Comment

Khan still hoping of the pacman payday. Forget about it. You missed out on the Brook payday and the pacman fight was never gonna happen. For some reason Khan thinks he gonna sit around doing nothing and magically a mega multi million $ fight will be offered to him as hes such a big name and draw. Keep dreaming you had the real big money fight offered to you in Brook... You flapped it. End of

Comment

All fights that go the distance are won and lost on paper. FFS Khan.

Comment

Why are you using exclamation point on this, amir khan barely even raises his lil brit voice

Comment

This mofo is punch drunk

Comment

Is he talking about the Peterson fight ?

It was the man in the hats fault khan took a whooping

Comment

I assume he's referring to his lone decision loss because his other 3 losses were without question since he was punched out of his shoes in each of them.

Comment

LOL "manny wasn't confident to fight me" you would have never done better than horny and wouldn't survived that 9th round

Comment

Working...
                    X