Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Smith: The Timing is Right, I'll Beat Zeuge For World Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Paul Smith: The Timing is Right, I'll Beat Zeuge For World Title

Paul Smith (38-6, 22 KOs) is aiming to make it third time lucky when he returns to Germany to challenge Tyron Zeuge (20-0-1, 11 KOs) for the WBA World Super Middleweight title on Saturday, June 17 at the Rittal Arena in Wetzlar. The 34 year-old had back-to-back World title bouts with Arthur Abraham in September 2014 and February 2015. Dropping a somewhat contentious points decision to the German veteran in their first fight in Kiel, followed by a more comprehensive defeat five months later at the O2 World in Berlin.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What can be said about Paul Smith Jr that hasn't been said already. One of the hardest working men in boxing, always in great shape, and he fully deserves this big world title shot after all the top contenders he's beaten to earn it. Hopefully he can bring the belt home, I know the entire country will be cheering him on.

Comment

Originally posted by Bajingo View Post
      What can be said about Paul Smith Jr that hasn't been said already. One of the hardest working men in boxing, always in great shape, and he fully deserves this big world title shot after all the top contenders he's beaten to earn it. Hopefully he can bring the belt home, I know the entire country will be cheering him on.
      LOL

good one.

Comment

Who is Paul Smith??

Comment

Still can't believe he's got a world title shot right now. To be fair to him, he did give Abraham a decent fight in their first fight but Smith should be nowhere near a world title shot as it stands.

Comment

paul smith is just a bum, hearn is a clown for indulging this dross. smith's own trainer said he should retire, LOL or did he just miraculously forget that. LOL. No one wants to see smith hanging on for dear life, it's not a good advert for boxing at all. His legs are clearly gone and he never had power to begin with, he's grossly out of shape, just have some decency and bow out.

Joe Gallagher ''your 11 rounds down but don't worry son, he's gassed just keep plodding forward'' lolol. Though tbf JG would think he's winning cause ''most of the punches were blocked'' LOL.

Comment

It's ironic isn't it, with so many good to great fights being postponed or cancelled over the past year, that this travesty is going ahead, as of today?

Comment

Paul Smith should be ashamed of being favored just because hes a Brit. There is zero other explanation to him getting another title shot after beating 3 corpse's in 6 rd fights, I mean seriously 3, 6rd fights gets you a title shot now apparently.

Comment

Working...
                X