Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berchelt-Miura, Smith-Barrera, Corrales-Castellanos Set For 7/15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Berchelt-Miura, Smith-Barrera, Corrales-Castellanos Set For 7/15

LOS ANGELES - The white-hot super featherweight division will be on full display Saturday, July 15 when two world title fights come to Los Angeles' "Fabulous" Forum as part of a stacked tripleheader on HBO Boxing After Dark.
    [Click Here To Read More]

game set and match! I know what I'm going to be doing on july 15. you rarely see a stacked card like this these days. good job fishnets.

Comment

This is a great card, Berchelt vs Miura is set to be a FOTY type of fight but I think Berchelt will be just to good and will dominate Miura. However Miura is always dangerous so he could make it a long night for Berchelt. It should be a great night for boxing.

Comment

Nice card, you don't see cards this stacked often.

Comment

seems way to far away my god..that's 2 months..this type of bout doesnt need that type of promotion..

u annoucnes this with 30 days away..of course have the fans know that is is coming, but dawgon u dont give an official 2 month wait for something like this

3 good fights btw...i just dont want to wait

Comment

This is a damn Good triple header. Can't wait to see if Berchelt is a real champion or if he caught Vargas at the right time. Miura is tough as nails, he might test Berchelt more than Vargas.

Can't wait to see Corrales United States debut. Castellanos is no push over. Hopefully Corrales showcases his skills.

Finally 2 Top 10 Light Heavyweights in a stacked division. A true 50/50 fight. Im predicting a knockout.

Great Job Golden Boy Promotions and HBO.

Comment

Great card, really looking forward to the main event.

Comment

after they can match up the winners of miura vs berchelt and corrales vs castallanos for a unification fight!

Comment

Now this is a good card!

Comment

First huge card of July!

Comment

Working...
                    X