No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Grand Opening of Rocky Juarez's Gym in Houston

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Photos: Grand Opening of Rocky Juarez's Gym in Houston

Former US Olympian and world title challenger Rocky Juarez held a grand opening for his gym Rocky's in Houston over the Cinco de Mayo weekend. Juarez had recently bought the gym from his longtime trainer Ray Ontiveros. Over the last few months, Juarez made renovations and painted the exterior of the building, converting it from Ray's to Rocky's in the Northside neighborhood where he grew up.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nice, met him last year at a amateur event, seemed to be looking for talent

Comment

Originally posted by bridgeman
      does anyone know if he used an interior designer for that? I want to build my own gym for myself and friends in Florida, but have no clue how to make renovations.
      I doubt it! I think he did everything by himself or at least with a little help but not a professional interior designer, I guess. They may have used some sort of software like where you can organize your working space, bedroom, garage, gym, and so on. As much as I know you can decide on the walls paint, furniture, lights and much more.
      Last edited by DennisMay; 01-28-2022, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bridgeman
        does anyone know if he used an interior designer for that? I want to build my own gym for myself and friends in Florida, but have no clue how to make renovations.
        Very happy for the gym to have been opened. Someone either here or at another forum mentioned that for a professional boxing gym good metal doors are needed. What did they mean? I only know exterior doorsentry doors so perhaps they can tell me what those mysterious metal doors are that we might need? In all the rest I feel absolutely fine.

Comment

Working...
        X