Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Christian Hammer Blasts Out David Price in Seven Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Christian Hammer Blasts Out David Price in Seven Rounds

Liverpool's David Price is sensationally knocked out by Christian Hammer. Price (21-3-0, 18K0s) came into the fight looking to throw his name into the heavyweight title mix but was caught by a straight right hand followed by a looping left hook in round seven which led the referee to wave off the contest.
    [Click Here To Read More]

absolute disgrace for coming in nearly 20 stone

david cowdell is a bellend, what kind of trainer lets his fighter get so out of shape

Comment

Wow, this is the END of Price, no doubt!

Comment

Yes!! I won a few bucks off this, I put money on Hammer and I also put money that Hammer would win in round 2, well at least I didn't lose money

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post

david cowdell is a bellend, what kind of trainer lets his fighter get so out of shape
          I agree. He looked slow and sloppy.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post

Actually the first order of business for Caldwell was he wanted Price to put on 30lbs. He thought he was too skinny. Price was 278 for his last fight & looked in pretty solid shape. He weighed the same but he looked gassed after 3 rounds & he looked softer. The extra weight didn't help him. It was something Caldwell wanted to try when he took over. He also was pawing that jab instead of snapping it out there. Price landed some good combos to the body but he clearly does not have the chin to hold up to a HW punch. That was part of the reasoning for the weight gain. Caldwell hoped it would help him absorb punches better. He said that before Price had even fought under his guidance. Itdidn't work & Price was clearly gassed by the end of the 3rd round...He is done!

Comment

Part of me wanted to see anthony joshua knock this ambling goon stone cold uncontious.....price talking about how he dropped an inexperienced and novice amatuer as if it actually meant something now.....when you get stopped 3 times to mediocre heavyweights there is some serious flaws that will never be ironed out......THE BFG is finished

Comment

Another victim of the strength and conditioning, mad fitness training one minute now I'm heavy weightlifting /bulking the next approach, opposed to, let's say, working on headmovement and actual boxing skills. Feel sorry for Price, he's actually a nice bloke. If only he'd had Emanuel Steward.

Comment

So long Price, that shakey chin just cant hold up.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                    Part of me wanted to see anthony joshua knock this ambling goon stone cold uncontious.....price talking about how he dropped an inexperienced and novice amatuer as if it actually meant something now.....when you get stopped 3 times to mediocre heavyweights there is some serious flaws that will never be ironed out......THE BFG is finished
                    I hear ya! After the 3rd round I was thinking if Price was fighting Joshua & pawed his jab out there like he was during this fight Joshua would have laid him out with a big straight right...

Comment

Working...
                    X