Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder vs. Povetkin Targeted For Next Spring, Says Ryabinsky

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll revisit this if Pedvetkin gets past Stiverne.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      As for "Keep up"? don't be a mouthy online tough guy. I'm sure you're just a timid polite little boy offline who would call me sir etc. Yawn.
      And you would be wrong. I'll let you know the next event I attend. But I'm not about to go back and forth online with some weirdo. He entered a doping program and has to pay for and he cheated. Deal with it and stop crying.

Comment

Quote:
        Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        Yeah it was alot to do about nothing really, minute traces nothing more. Povetkin/Stiverne to me will be an extremely interesting fight. Not so much focusing on their talent as where each fighter will stand in the big picture afterwards. I favor Povetkin, and the same later vs Wilder. He has some slick ways to get past the reach disadvantage, and the only time he gassed out was vs Huck which he didn't prepare properly for.

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
        So what happened to Povetkin vs Klitschko? He struggled to get around the jab and when he did, he got tied up.
        So, you don't think he's improved since then? 3+ years ago? I do. And besides, Wilder is no Wlad, even at 40.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          Yeah it was alot to do about nothing really, minute traces nothing more. Povetkin/Stiverne to me will be an extremely interesting fight. Not so much focusing on their talent as where each fighter will stand in the big picture afterwards. I favor Povetkin, and the same later vs Wilder. He has some slick ways to get past the reach disadvantage, and the only time he gassed out was vs Huck which he didn't prepare properly for.

So, you don't think he's improved since then? 3+ years ago? I do. And besides, Wilder is no Wlad, even at 40.
          Everyone who fights Wilder sees his flaws and consider him eminently beatable, which I guess he is. But they get in there and they quickly realize his size, speed, and power can more than make up for his flaws and they soon end up on the canvas. I don't think Povetkin will be any different..

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
            Everyone who fights Wilder sees his flaws and consider him eminently beatable, which I guess he is. But they get in there and they quickly realize his size, speed, and power can more than make up for his flaws and they soon end up on the canvas. I don't think Povetkin will be any different..
            Against Szpilka it took him 9 rounds to get in a lucky shot in a fight he was being embarrassed in. Szpilka!

Comment

Hopefully it happens, this is probably the most exciting heavyweight match-up in years.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                Against Szpilka it took him 9 rounds to get in a lucky shot in a fight he was being embarrassed in. Szpilka!
                Well the judges disagreed my friend. He was up on all the cards before the KO. He was never in any real danger of losing that fight..

Comment

who cares. Beating some midget povetkin proofs nothing. Dont know why its 'povetkin or bust' for wilder, fight luis ortiz ffs, grow a pair of bollocks.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    who cares. Beating some midget povetkin proofs nothing. Dont know why its 'povetkin or bust' for wilder, fight luis ortiz ffs, grow a pair of bollocks.
                    Povetkin is mostly ranked higher than Ortiz and will be Wilder's mando if he gets past Stiverne.

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
                      Povetkin is mostly ranked higher than Ortiz and will be Wilder's mando if he gets past Stiverne.
                      povetkins a midget, too small to be a top heavyweight, went life and death with cruiserweight marco huck lol. Theres always an excuse for why wilder fights people who arent much good, is coming up to 40 fights now and hes not attempted to fight a top guy in his division. wlad absolutely annihilated povetkin

Comment

Working...
                      X