Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Will Be Back, Getting Help - Says Trainer Peter Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Will Be Back, Getting Help - Says Trainer Peter Fury

Peter Fury, uncle and trainer of IBF/WBA/WBO heavyweight champion Tyson Fury (25-0, 18KOs), expects his nephew to get better and return to the ring. Last November, Fury (25-0, 18KOs) pulled off the upset of the year when he won a twelve round decision over Klitschko in Germany. Very few expected Fury to win the fight and it was the first loss for Klitschko in over a decade.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Something wrong with the Manchester water. Last time it was Yaya Toure complaining about not getting a birthday cake now someone is complaining he didn't get accolades? Personally I don't buy all this stuff. I think Fury was roided to the teeth and is pretending so he can complete his cycle without getting tested.

Comment

Hopefully this redneck never comes back

Comment

Good luck Tyson but if he's in that state the titles must be declared vacant with Tyson first in line when he's fit and healthy , it's already been around a year and i'm sure at this point the last thing he's bothered about is being put on a timer.

Comment

"Oh ****, I forgot to train"

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Peter Fury, uncle and trainer of IBF/WBA/WBO heavyweight champion Tyson Fury (25-0, 18KOs), expects his nephew to get better and return to the ring. Last November, Fury (25-0, 18KOs) pulled off the upset of the year when he won a twelve round decision over Klitschko in Germany. Very few expected Fury to win the fight and it was the first loss for Klitschko in over a decade.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            This is sad and his family is not doing him any favors. If he has severe depression it is not something you can say will be "fixed" with 3 months of treatment. There is not "fix" there is managing and coping. There is also no timing you can give. Honestly, the ring is probably the last place for him to be long term.

Comment

Lowkey disappointed I'm never going to see Fury vs Wilder

Comment

I beginning to think all the furys are nut jobs .....now Peter fury says Tyson finally got his chance after 6 or 7 years at a world title..excuse me but fury has only been a pro for 7 years and in boxing ain't you suppose to build your career for at least 3 or 4 years before you fight for a world title.....send the furys packing there all nut jobs

Comment

So the guy that talks about everybody and they momma is sensitive he didn't get recognition after beating klits??.. Just say you need to cycle off those peds before vada testing started

Comment

Found him in therapy...

Comment

Working...
                    X