No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo, Yamanaka Win Big: Post-Fight Report Cards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Canelo, Yamanaka Win Big: Post-Fight Report Cards

In the US, it was the most attended fight of the year and one of the least interesting major pay-per-view cards in memory. In Japan, it was perhaps the fight of the year and maybe the best fight at bantamweight since the last time (the only time) that division hosted a consensus choice for those honors.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yamanaka-Moreno was so great. That was a near perfect chess match. Both fighters were very skilled, the punches were not sparse but not so active that you get punch fatigue, and both fighters could hurt each other at any moment, which provided real tension to every hard punch thrown.

I love fights like that.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Yamanaka-Moreno was so great. That was a near perfect chess match. Both fighters were very skilled, the punches were not sparse but not so active that you get punch fatigue, and both fighters could hurt each other at any moment, which provided real tension to every hard punch thrown.

I love fights like that.
      Yup. I haven't enjoyed another fight more this year. Watched it again Saturday and noticed even more that I didn't the first time. They were both out for blood from jump. One of them got it. Just about a perfect little prizefight.

Comment

Working...
      X