Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer: Canelo's Hand Injury Not That Serious To Prevent 12/10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Trainer: Canelo's Hand Injury Not That Serious To Prevent 12/10

According to Eddie Reynoso, trainer of former two division world champion Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez (48-1-1, 34KOs), the injury to his fighter's right hand is not serious enough to prevent a ring return on December 10 at Madison Square Garden in New York City.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Great!!!!! Can't wait to see him vs Monroe

Comment

canelo knocks down his guy 3 times and GGG cant even knock down a blown up WW, but GGG is the best DOE

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
          canelo knocks down his guy 3 times and GGG cant even knock down a blown up WW, but GGG is the best DOE
          He just broke Kells Brooks eye socket, and in less time than it took Canelo to win his fight. O yeah and Canelo still ducking GGG. Which GGG leftover is Canelo going to fight in December?

Comment

Brook was well on his way out, hence his corner saving him from further punishment...oh, and the only thing GGG broke was Brook's eye socket, not his own hand...

Comment

....In other news, celebrity crossdressing closet *******ual and pro-******* advocate Oscar de la Whore-ah made the following statement in his fvkked up Mickey Mouse meets East LA voice, "you know, I think Archie Solis is ready for a rematch! I mean the first fight was epic, Archie Solis is a real warrior! I'm not kidding! Despite my boyfriend Kuntelo breaking his jaw and a tooth, he never went down! We see him as a real threat, but my fighter isn't afraid of anybody! Let's do this! Caca-nela is ready to prove to the world, once again, that he is the best fighter on the planet ever!"
              Last edited by livershot73; 09-18-2016, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by livershot73 View Post
                Brook was well on his way out, hence his corner saving him from further punishment...oh, and the only thing GGG broke was Brook's eye socket, not his own hand...
                ROFL even worse, GGG couldnt knock down a one eyed brook ROFL ROFL

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
                  He just broke Kells Brooks eye socket, and in less time than it took Canelo to win his fight. O yeah and Canelo still ducking GGG. Which GGG leftover is Canelo going to fight in December?
                  couldnt even knockdown a one eyed kell, GGG needs to man up and take the ten million he was offered and quit ducking canelo. GGG is b side, he cant offer or demand anything.

Comment

GGG broke Brooks face the first time he hit him, it was a left hook in the first round 1:40 left I believe, you could see Brook get hurt and buckle a bit and then hold on.
                    Brook is a top ten talent, one of the best in the world, weighed near 170 though just didnt have the overall strength.

You yourself are just a disgusting troll, ruining any discussion on here, you truly bring the site down and it is disturbing.

grow the **** up or just go away, you are just a ****ing weasel, i pummeled worthless big mouths like you all my life.

you are just here to cause problems and be a *****, you are like a scorn woman just mad at the world. honestly, just go away you add nothing positive to this site or the world. i truly hope for your demise.

I bet your parents told you many times what an absolute life ruiner you are.
                    Last edited by amayseng; 09-19-2016, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X