Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Flanagan's Vegas Dream Curtailed, May Return on Fury-Klitschko II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Flanagan's Vegas Dream Curtailed, May Return on Fury-Klitschko II

Terry Flanagan looks set to return to the ring later than scheduled. The WBO lightweight world champion, who was last in action in July when he comprehensively outpointed former two-time global ruler Mzonke Fana of South Africa, was expected to defend his world title in Las Vegas on November 5, as part of the supporting cast to Manny Pacquiao's WBO welterweight world title challenge against Jessie Vargas at the Thomas & Mack Center.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nice fight for the undercard! Flanagan is very popular lately! Every time I hear a top fighter in his weight class, they're calling for a fight with him! Hopefully this means that we can see Zlaticianin vs. Garcia this year! And let's give my guy Tevin Farmer some love this year too!

Comment

This is sad. Flanagan is never fighting outside the UK. The Las Vegas date is still there, 20 guys willing to step up. Why doesn't he admit he's happy with the home cooking.

Comment

A few weeks ago I read Pedraza would go to UK and challenge Flanagan.

While Flanagan vs Diaz is a nice fight, I'd be disappointed if Pedraza didn't get the shot.

Comment

So first a 42-year-old feather-fisted Fana and now an ex-belt holder who hasn't won a fight of any significance in seven years. Who is next for Flanagan, Bazooka Limon?

Comment

Working...
          X