Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Looks To Make Lomachenko-Salido II, Possibly at StubHub

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Arum Looks To Make Lomachenko-Salido II, Possibly at StubHub

Back in March of 2014, in what was just his second professional outing, former two-time Olympic gold medal winner Vasyl Lomachenko (6-1, 4KOs) was out-pointed over twelve rounds by then WBO featherweight titlist Orlando Salido (43-13-4, 30KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Another Top Rank turd joust that they wont be able to give tickets away for. GBP or die.

Comment

Make the fight.. Loma was green & trying to fight clean & Solido was punching low so many times..
      The way Loma handled Martinez, who went life & death with Solido should say his progress so far & his acclimatization to pro style.. This time around it should be a beating of a lifetime for that dirty player Solido..

Comment

waiting on siri to get old and battered in some wars before trying to get the rematch, smart move, but siri is used to being the underdog every time he fights and some other fighters have also thought he was old and battered; won't be an easy fight, loma will probably take it on points, siri never gets any love from judges.

Comment

Man, this is one of the things I really miss about living in Cali. I would have loved to see this rematch at StubHub!

Comment

I see a full scale annihilation coming at Salido this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by otrocubiche View Post
              waiting on siri to get old and battered in some wars before trying to get the rematch, smart move, but siri is used to being the underdog every time he fights and some other fighters have also thought he was old and battered; won't be an easy fight, loma will probably take it on points, siri never gets any love from judges.
              Lomachenko actaully won first fight but judges gave the win to siri

Comment

I would love to see this. Salido has likely fallen even further from where he was then, but this feels like an important rematch for Lomachenko. He could show his growth as a professional by dominating Salido.

Comment

1-Keep Laurence Cole away from this fight, which means keep this fight out of Texas.

2-Whichever ref is picked for this fight, make sure he's made well aware of Salido's tactics.

3- Fuck yourselves in advance to the people who will claim "You salty bout Loma gettin' his ass whoop by Salido" and "Loma holding doe!"

Comment

This thing about Lomachenko avoiding a Salido rematch is just so ******. I'll never know where it came from. I watched the first fight but I don't remember whether it was a KO or not. I recalled it went the distance despite Salido's weight advantage and low blow violations.

Comment

Working...
                    X