Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Vasyl Lomachenko, Roman Martinez Putting in Work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Photos: Vasyl Lomachenko, Roman Martinez Putting in Work

Lomachenko-Martinez Photos - Three-time world champion ROMAN "Rocky" MARTINEZ (29-2-3, 17 KOs), from Vega Baja, Puerto Rico, and World Boxing Organization (WBO) featherweight world champion VASYL LOMACHENKO (5-1, 3 KOs), of Odessa, Ukraine, will go mano a mano for Martinez's WBO junior lightweight world title.

[Click Here To Read More]

Won't be easy but i hope Martinez can pull the upset.

C'mon Rocky.

Comment

Siri beat the lights of Rocky and got Robbed! that being said I hope Rocky brings a lunch and his apple cause Loma is taking him to school with an after class for his extra credit! I just hope judges don't do loma dirty!!!
      Saludos a al compa siri y al mero Sonora, Sonoita y S.L.R.C. linea .7.1.4 en frecuencia.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        Won't be easy but i hope Martinez can pull the upset.

C'mon Rocky.
        I wouldn't bet on it.

Comment

Make or break time for Loma. A loss would be devastating for him right now.

Comment

******s Rocky beat Salido twice!Loma is getting KO!

Comment

Loma wins a UD

Comment

Fans surround Lomanchenko

Hope he got out safely after all those fans surrounded him

Comment

I actually don't like Lomacheko and I don't really know why, it's irrational. Not him, but the hype and attention he's getting here, I don't see nothing great about Lomachenko except from some footwork, and I'm not sure if I'll be convinced after this fight, he probably need Walters / Rigondeaux type of scalps to convince me that he's good, plus his best win is MD
                  Last edited by g27region; 06-09-2016, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                    I actually don't like Lomacheko and I don't really know why, it's irrational. Not him, but the hype and attention he's getting here, I don't see nothing great about Lomachenko except from some footwork, and I'm not sure if I'll be convinced after this fight, he probably need Walters / Rigondeaux type of scalps to convince me that he's good, plus his best win is MD
                    He is most skillful boxer today. Only Ward and Rigo are near to him.

Comment

Working...
                    X