Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: No Shot Floyd Mayweather Comes To Manila, I Was Joking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Arum: No Shot Floyd Mayweather Comes To Manila, I Was Joking

In a recent article on krikya360.com, Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum - who promotes Manny Pacquiao - mentioned the possibility of a rematch with Floyd Mayweather Jr. taking place in Pacquiao's backyard of Manila.

[Click Here To Read More]

He wouldn't be able to cheat manny out of another victory on a even playing field

Comment

Originally posted by TheUnbiased View Post
      He wouldn't be able to cheat manny out of another victory on a even playing field
      A fight in Manila would be an even playing field?

Pacquiao doesn't even want to fight there. He could fight literally anybody for his fans, but no not interested.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUnbiased View Post
        there's never been a even playing field because pacquiao isn't good enough. nobody in this era is good enough to beat mayweather.

Comment

Anyone who is a boxer will always say Floyd is the best and won, why? Because he can literally hold fights from being made for a boxer who puts hate out there toward him, and because basically Al Haymon owns everyone.... You always see a boxer shun him but when they hang out with him they all of a sudden become LOYAL to Floyd out the blue. I was sitting in the MGM on May 2nd in the flesh, i put down $3500 fOR Floyd and seriously thought I lost my $$ because how bad Floyd fought, seriously was scared lol but Yea he touched him, but there was NOTHING that he landed that got anyone out of their seats, only when manny landed did it clearly show effects. Gotta love biased telecasts.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
            Anyone who is a boxer will always say Floyd is the best and won, why? Because he can literally hold fights from being made for a boxer who puts hate out there toward him, and because basically Al Haymon owns everyone.... You always see a boxer shun him but when they hang out with him they all of a sudden become LOYAL to Floyd out the blue. I was sitting in the MGM on May 2nd in the flesh, i put down $3500 fOR Floyd and seriously thought I lost my $$ because how bad Floyd fought, seriously was scared lol but Yea he touched him, but there was NOTHING that he landed that got anyone out of their seats, only when manny landed did it clearly show effects. Gotta love biased telecasts.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
              Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
              Exactly ^^^^ I messed off 23 seconds of my life reading that trash comment.

Comment

No reason for mayweather to come back. He was and still is top dog. Nobody in the game at his weight could beat him. Welterweight division is deep with some good fighters and a couple great fighters. No elite fighters. People were so blinded by hating mayweather they missed the greatness we all were able to observe. Just because you dont like someone does not diminish that person's success or abilities to be elite.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
                  That's what I needed, a good laugh to end the work day.

Comment

no ****...............

Comment

Working...
                    X