Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte: Martin Was Crap, Terrible - Sold His Belt To Joshua!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte: Martin Was Crap, Terrible - Sold His Belt To Joshua!

British heavyweight contender Dillian Whyte was shocked at Saturday's big fight at the O2 Arena in London - but he was shocked for the wrong reasons.
    [Click Here To Read More]

lol. ''sold his belt.'' 4 million ain't playing doe.

Comment

I'd sell my belt for 4 million as well.

Comment

True words, I like this guy and hope he gets back in the ring with Joshua soon. He's definitely got a good chin and heart but he needs good fights and a lot of cardio work before getting back in with him

Comment

he summed it up pretty much

he took the 4 million and didn't even bother getting up

msot of us would have done the same thing but the real mystery is why joshua is suddenly a big deal?

Comment

Shurrup, Whyte and show some respect. Injured in the second round, my ass.

Comment

Whyte is a bitter man. Seeing joshuas success must be burning his insides out at a rapid rate.

Comment

Dillian failed in his attempt to discredit and beat Anthony when he had the chance. His bitterness towards Anthony is so unbelievably obvious and he's saying **** that haters/detractors will latch onto in an attempt to deflect away from how obviously bitter he is.

He's not quite at De La Hoya v Floyd levels of pettiness and bitterness, but you could definitely put Dillian in a salt shaker and set him next to the black pepper.

Comment

Dillian needs to get himself in shape and maybe he could fight Martin

Comment

He's delusional. Its not about Joshua hitting harder its about who can take a better punch, whyte basically inadvertantly discredited himself .This Joshua who used better footwork ,distance and set up punching would have beat Whyte within 5 rnds anyway .The rematch will go about 3 or 4 rounds because Joshua will have improved that much , Whyte is tough and his best attribute is his chin which wont hold up for long against a smarter Joshua...it is what it is.

Comment

Working...
                    X