No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo/Weights: Troyanovskiy 139.1-Pounds, Cuenca 139.8

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Photo/Weights: Troyanovskiy 139.1-Pounds, Cuenca 139.8

Tomorrow night, newly crowned IBF and IBO light welterweight champion Eduard Troyanovskiy (23-0, 20 KOs) will risk his regalia for the first time against the very same man he captured it from Argentinean veteran Cesar Rene Cuenca (48-1, 2 KOs). On Nov. 4, Troyanovskiy has stopped Cuenca in six rounds of what was a controversial fight, the end came in bizarre fashion.

[Click Here To Read More]

Troyanovskiy is going to do the same that last fight, same result here. Cuenca and his team are going to weep again....

Comment

i just find it funny how broner is ranked higher than troyanovsky. broner wins a vacant belt against a semi retired fighter coming off a loss while troyanovsky beats a reigning champ and 47-0 fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        i just find it funny how broner is ranked higher than troyanovsky. broner wins a vacant belt against a semi retired fighter coming off a loss while troyanovsky beats a reigning champ and 47-0 fighter.
        as if broner wouldnt beat the crap out of cuenca lol

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
          I dont think rankings should be based on "If's"

Comment

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
            Troyanovskiy is going to do the same that last fight, same result here. Cuenca and his team are going to weep again....
            Cuenca had some success in some moments. I think he needs to focus on his hit and move strategy. It worked well in some moments. What happened at the end is that he was fouled and he exaggerated to get a DF in his favour. Didn't work.

It can be a close fight possibly. As an argentinean I hope so. But yes, Cuenca has to make everything extremely well otherwise he has no chance.

Comment

Originally posted by From Russia View Post
              I dont think rankings should be based on "If's"
              troyanovsky hasnt done anything besides beat cuenca.. cuenca never fought outside argentina except for when he beat ik yang...

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                no, he wouldn't. broner doesn't have the power nor the legs to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  Cuenca had some success in some moments. I think he needs to focus on his hit and move strategy. It worked well in some moments. What happened at the end is that he was fouled and he exaggerated to get a DF in his favour. Didn't work.

It can be a close fight possibly. As an argentinean I hope so. But yes, Cuenca has to make everything extremely well otherwise he has no chance.
                  let's not pretend cuenca wasnt on his way to getting stopped. he was hurt badly several times..

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    let's not pretend cuenca wasnt on his way to getting stopped. he was hurt badly several times..
                    I don't think he was getting stopped. His chin is good. He would have lose a UD, that for sure. That was what I was saying.

Comment

Working...
                    X