Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lundy: Ref Stopped it Early, Didn't Let Me Go Out on My Shield

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Lundy: Ref Stopped it Early, Didn't Let Me Go Out on My Shield

New York, NY- During the buildup in his showdown with WBO junior welterweight champion Terence Crawford, tough contender Hank Lundy talked a big game. A lot of words were exchanged between the two, mostly from Lundy to Crawford's camp. Two weekends ago he backed up his words and went out on his shield.

[Click Here To Read More]

LMFAO I was rooting for you and you was already sitting down on that shield about to get cozy. He had you hurt and in a awkard angle where you couldent defend yourself and He was teeing off on you, ref had no choice but to stop it.

Comment

one of the most delusional and trashiest guys in boxing, this guy talked crap about Herrera's wife...his wife! lundy is a pathetic sore loser

Comment

Every fight that night had early stoppages. One of the most boring under cards I have ever seen in addition to the horrible stoppages. Bum card for such a nice venue and promoter reputation. Matchmakers need to step it up in addition to the referees need to realize this is boxing, not tennis.

Comment

Hank could've went to sleep like the PacRat did and would still argue he wasn't done. He needs to stop crying after every fight.

Comment

Theirs easier ways to die.

Comment

I'm getting sick of these early stoppages. Let the fight reach a conclusive finish. If they are so worried about a fighter's safety then bring back the 3 knockdown rule.

Having said that Lundy was about to get taken out anyway had they let it go on like they're supposed to. Dude wasn't going to win that fight.

Comment

BS...He'll end up as Margaruto...a name only...

Comment

I agree, felt it was ab it early too and literally 2 seconds before the stoppage, Lundy didn't just have his hands up, he was weaving too. No doubt he was hurt but at least let the man go down again. Who knows what could have happened. It's not like TC was connecting with 20 unanswered shots.

Comment

He was so gone he's lucky they stopped it.
                    He went out on his shield. What he didn't go out on was a stretcher and for that he should be thankful.

Comment

Working...
                    X