Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Luis Ortiz-Tony Thompson, Ali-Vargas Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Photos: Luis Ortiz-Tony Thompson, Ali-Vargas Go Face To Face

WASHINGTON, D.C. - Fighters featured on the March 5 HBO Boxing After Dark telecast shared their final thoughts ahead of Saturday's fights at the final press conference today in Washington, D.C. WBA Interim Heavyweight Champion Luis "The Real King Kong" Ortiz (24-0, 21 KOs) was joined by Tony "The Tiger" Thompson (40-6, 27 KOs) ahead of their clash in the main event on the HBO Boxing After Dark telecast on Saturday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tony Thompson doesn't have much left, I don't think Ortiz will need the steroids for this one.

Comment

escandon looks tiny, wtf! has no chance surely?

Comment

Really looking forward to the Vargas/Ali fight. I'm a Vargas fan but think Ali may have the edge hope I'm wrong.

Comment

War Tony Thompson I'm rooting for him to pull off the upset. Sadam Ali has the speed advantage he'll land the sharper punches I got him winning by decision

Comment

War Ortiz

Comment

Who's the little guy? smh the weight discrepancy is going to be worse than Canelo-Khan

Comment

Expecting Ali to win big this weekend

Comment

Either castellanos is well over 5'5 1/2 or escandon is well under 5'1 1/2. Somebody is lying. Regardless escandon is going to pull it out late.

Comment

This is actually a pretty good card, don't care what anyone says.

Comment

Working...
                    X