No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jason Sosa Aims To Expose The Flaws of Walters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Jason Sosa Aims To Expose The Flaws of Walters

Jason Sosa knows he is fighting in the biggest fight of his young career.

You wouldn't know by the relaxed demeanor he has been in the lead up to the fight.

"I'm taking this as another fight."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sosa is the only fighter ever to obliterate Jerry Belmontes and Belmones has fought Figuroa, Derry Jean, and many others and Sosa torched him. He has serious power. So we have to see if Walters can take the shots of a powerful 130 pound puncher, if he has to.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      Sosa is the only fighter ever to obliterate Jerry Belmontes and Belmones has fought Figuroa, Derry Jean, and many others and Sosa torched him. He has serious power. So we have to see if Walters can take the shots of a powerful 130 pound puncher, if he has to.
      Sort of,, he did KD Belmontes but the fight was stopped b/c he injured his leg .... I do think Sosa has good power though

Comment

Originally posted by BattleAxePurist View Post
        Sort of,, he did KD Belmontes but the fight was stopped b/c he injured his leg .... I do think Sosa has good power though
        no way belmontes what getting rocked... I remember watching it on boxeo tecate.

Comment

I always said that walters has power but that's cuz he's way bigger than the other 126 lbrs

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            no way belmontes what getting rocked... I remember watching it on boxeo tecate.
            He had Belmontes down/in trouble very well might have stopped him but Jerry couldn't stand-up when he tried, watch the fight he clearly hurt his leg on the fall.

Comment

Originally posted by BattleAxePurist View Post
              He had Belmontes down/in trouble very well might have stopped him but Jerry couldn't stand-up when he tried, watch the fight he clearly hurt his leg on the fall.
              No fighter had ever had Belmontes that hurt and that was before he fell. He was getting knocked out, that's why he fell. Sosa has brutal power.

Comment

Never ever underestimate a Puerto Rican... if Walters does that he is in for a rude awakening!!!

Comment

No fighter had ever had Belmontes that hurt and that was before he fell. He was getting knocked out, that's why he fell. Sosa has brutal power.
                  Sosa's only loss was when he tried to move up weight & fought a dude whos a big 135 lbr

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    Sosa's only loss was when he tried to move up weight & fought a dude whos a big 135 lbr
                    I read he had virtually zero amateur fights so had to learn on the fly he didn't even take up boxing until he was 20.
                    Very impressive going from 4-1-3 to where he is today with such a late start and no amateur pedigree in a short amount of time.
                    I'll be rooting for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X