No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vitali Klitschko Feels Tyson Fury Rematch Will Be Huge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Vitali Klitschko Feels Tyson Fury Rematch Will Be Huge

The mayor of Kiev and former WBC heavyweight champion, Vitali Klitschko, was just as shocked as everyone else when his younger brother Wladimir Klitschko was upset this past Saturday night in Dusseldorf, Germany.

Wladimir suffered his first defeat in over a decade to huge underdog Tyson Fury of the UK. Fury unexpectedly won the majority to the rounds to earn a twelve round unanimous decision victory.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What are the reasons why he wasn't in good condition and why he showed no good technique? Why is it too early to discuss that now?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      What are the reasons why he wasn't in good condition and why he showed no good technique? Why is it too early to discuss that now?
      Its not discussed because its obvious bro. 1st let me say Klitchko is/was a helluva champ but Klitchko showed he cant overcome a reach & height disadvantage. Hes never had to attack his opponents body & it was obvious this passed weekend. I think at about rd8 i appreciated mike tysons head movement and body work on the inside because Furys body was there for the taking but klitchko seemed to be confused on what to do....

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Because they haven't found any good excuses yet. They're still brainstorming.

At least Manny had his excuse ready by the time of the post-fight press conference.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
          Because they haven't found any good excuses yet. They're still brainstorming.

At least Manny had his excuse ready by the time of the post-fight press conference.
          He had a torn shoulder, but sure.

Wlad was just too old. Dude is 39. Roll him back 5 years and he beats Fury 12-0. You get it, it happens.

Comment

Wladimir is a better fighter than Fury, perhaps there was an injury we don't know about, I expect Wladimir will KO Fury in the rematch and go on to beat Wilder in 2016.

Comment

what's he going to do in a rematch

are they going to teach him inside game and how to throw a body shot at the age of 40

I have huge respect for wlad but he's 40 years old, had a hell of a career and this is not a good move for him. Take your millions well earned and go home to your beautiful wife and kids

Comment

"Let me just note that we have yet to see the huge potential of Wlad"

So when's that gonna happen? Vitali is just blowing smoke. But this thread is great for the Fury haters to build confidence up again after being shattered Saturday. Wlad needs to wise up and realize he's long in the toofies and not capable of doing the job. Like some others have said, retire and enjoy your millions. Geez, I should be so lucky.

Comment

fury took wlads jab away not something I was expecting I think a rematch will be closer and wlad won probably 4 rounds. I honestly think a rematch could go either way

Comment

Vitali should be telling little brother to retire. He won't win a rematch. Age catches up with everybody like it did Vitali his last 2 fights. Difference is he went out on top. Wladdy did not.

Comment

Working...
                    X