Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: Chris Algieri, Luis Collazo Didn't Want it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: Chris Algieri, Luis Collazo Didn't Want it

If you're losing patience over the dearth of names on the ledger of Errol "The Truth" Spence, Jr., join the club. But duly note, no one's more anxious to see Spence inserted into the mix with recognizable welterweights than the undefeated, 2012 U.S. Olympian himself.

"I'll get one of those names in 2016," Spence (18-0, 15 KO's) said in preparation for his forthcoming fight later today vs. Alejandro "El Eligido" Barrera (28-2, 18 KO's).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good those are **** fights and both are coming off of back to back losses

Comment

I heard Spence is having trouble making 147? Any truth to this? He looks like a big dude

Comment

Ummm may be because both are coming off losses.

Comment

Spence should be fighting Sammy Vazquez Jr.

Not guys coming off losses as others have said.

Comment

He's not a finished product yet and he'd do better to fight up, a little better competition if not so famous. I would be OK with Chris vs Luis, but Spence vs Khan or Brook sounds about right.

Comment

Spence is not a kid anymore. He's wasting his prime on these chicken**** fights. He has no ability to market himself or call out fighters, so these sorts of fighters tend to remain the gutters longer. He will have to become a mando for a belt holder to get a big fight probably.

And Thurman wanted 10 million to fight Spence, lol. I really want to see them fight. Spence should try getting a belt.

Comment

lol, is this guy really proud that luis collazo turned him down?

Comment

Spence should be fighting Sammy Vazquez Jr.

Not guys coming off losses as others have said.
                  Spence has only been a pro for two years, an opponent like Algeri would be perfectly fine. Algeri's last loss was to Khan on points in a fight that he was competitive in. I know Spence has received high praise from his peers but he's still relatively new to the professional ranks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                    I heard Spence is having trouble making 147? Any truth to this? He looks like a big dude
                    He had to re-weigh yesterday. He came in over his last fight but that was because his opponent was a last minute replacement so he was allowed to come in a lil over. He's gotta get those top welterweight fights quick or hire a better nutritionist.

Comment

Working...
                    X