No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alejandro Gonzalez: I Broke My Hand in First Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Alejandro Gonzalez: I Broke My Hand in First Round

AUSTIN, TX - Karim Guerfi (23-4, 6 KOs) won an electrifying 10-round bantamweight contest over Alejandro "Cobrita" Gonzalez Jr. Tuesday night on Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) TOE-TO-TOE TUESDAYS on FS1and BOXEO DE CAMPEONES on FOX Deportes from Austin Music Hall in Austin, TX.

Gonzalez Jr. dropped Guerfi, who was making his US debut tonight, with a near-perfect kidney shot in the first round and the fight appeared to be heading for an early curtain call. Guerfi managed to rebound and the first round came to a close with Gonzalez Jr. indicating to his corner that he had sustained an injury to his right hand. But in a fight that was competitive until the last bell, Guerfi emerged victorious. [Click Here To Read More]

He hung in their pretty tough for a broken hand. Most fighters would have quit.

Comment

Regardless, he boxed terribly & failed 2 change or over come his handicap..a good win 4 the Frenchman...and a 6 month sit down is needed 4 the judge that had it 95-94...come on TX...

Comment

Originally posted by roxy View Post
        He hung in their pretty tough for a broken hand. Most fighters would have quit.
        He has to, he's mexican.

Comment

pbc trying to hype gonzalez jr up for simply losing in style to frampton and they failed miserably. maybe they will start hyping up the french guy? building those stars!

Comment

Working...
          X