Comments Thread For: Troyanovksy Stops Cuenca In Six To Win IBF Crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Troyanovksy Stops Cuenca In Six To Win IBF Crown

[Click Here To Read More]

Dat 49-0 curse getting mfers. Roman Gonzalez need to fight some losing record mfers around 48-0 or 49-0. Or just appease the Marciano gods & retire at 49-0 like Floyd.

Comment

Sos un cagon cuenca , can't believe he quit

Comment

Originally posted by gauchomalo View Post
        Sos un cagon cuenca , can't believe he quit
        yeah it's strange. he showed heart against ik yang. troyanovsky was simply too big for him, perhaps? i do think he would have KOed cuenca properly if the fight had continued

Comment

didnt see it, but sounds like a no contest if it was accidental? or a foul? more bs.

Comment

Originally posted by knockoutkid View Post
            didnt see it, but sounds like a no contest if it was accidental? or a foul? more bs.
            nah, it was nothing. he just used it as an excuse

Comment

i don't know what happened, only saw the replay once. i think cuenca wanted a way out. didn't look hurt to me, and his promoter is the same guy that told bolonti to stayed down vs pascal.

Comment

So who's next in line

Comment

From Russia totally called this yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by knockoutkid View Post
                    The Russian fouled and I think Cuenca tried to get away with a DQ or NC.

I'd like to add two things.

1) For some parts of the fight, it seemed that Cuenca speed was too much for the Russian. But he couldn't do it often. The speed in-out tactic worked for moments, but for some reason he didn't do it often. The Russian was dictating the fight though not owning Cuenca.

2) The Russian was too big, and it's very clear the steroids use at least to me. This is what happens when you get a natural guy vs a roided one. The roided one gets a power advantage.

Comment

Working...
                    X