Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loeffler: Golovkin Was Much More Tentative With Lemieux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Loeffler: Golovkin Was Much More Tentative With Lemieux

New York, New York - When people think of IBO/IBF/WBA middleweight champion Gennady "GGG" Golovkin, many associate power as his primary asset. On Saturday night he showed an excellent jab, which controlled Lemieux and with that he won the distance battle with by not allowing the Canadian puncher to land many power shots.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"whenever he senses a threat he raises his game"

"whenever i sense a threat i tell abel to tell the Golovtarts to say willie monroe is a bigger draw than lara, and that andre ward isnt more accomplished than david lemule"
    - Tom

Comment

we could tell. pretty dull fight for the most part

Comment

GGG gave him very little to sell if he is going to fight like that...your level of competition is already low and now u're going to start looking like andre ward working behind a jab and jumping back when the ohter guy wants to engage..

i ask u all if mexican style goes does he stay popular??
        if u make any comparisons make them educated or i was slaughter u're opinion

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
          we could tell. pretty dull fight for the most part
          I maintain that if GGG didnt have natural power...that style that he fought saturday night would allow everyone to go 12 rounds...he's now Andre Ward Style with more power and less competition...

"andre ward style > Mexican style" - GGG

Comment

It's comical that Mayweather fans are saying the fight was boring..you can't make this **** up....

Comment

I think people would've been pissed if he came out and blasted Lemieux in the first two rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Ward View Post
                I think people would've been pissed if he came out and blasted Lemieux in the first two rounds.
                BS..if that was the case they would have never liked him bc he blasted th rest of the bums out in 2...

ppl would have been mad bc it was nobody he blasted out in 2 instead of ward...
                accept it he didnt want to stand in there with david bc he knows he'll get hit..that fines, but lets make it cool for all boxers to do that..

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                  It's comical that Mayweather fans are saying the fight was boring..you can't make this **** up....
                  floyd fights like that after moving up 4 or 5 weight classes at 38 year old and 20 lbs lighter than everyone....SEE YOUNGER FLOYD TO SEE TOE TO TOE..HELL EVEN AT 38 U SAW IT IN CHINO 1/COTTO AS WELL

and no matter how u slice it u called it boring, and GGG did the same dawgon thing!...NO MATTER HOW U SLICE IT

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                    It's hard to get excited about beating up mismatches. Let alone paying for it lol bunch of suckers

Comment

Working...
                    X