No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Lemieux Will Take No Steps Back With Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Video: Lemieux Will Take No Steps Back With Golovkin

New York City- Boxing superstar, WBA, IBO and WBC Interim Middleweight World Champion Gennady "GGG" Golovkin (33-0, 30 KOs) and IBF Middleweight World Champion power-puncher David Lemieux (34-2, 31 KOs) of Montreal, Quebec are ready for a major collision this weekend. [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    New York City- Boxing superstar, WBA, IBO and WBC Interim Middleweight World Champion Gennady "GGG" Golovkin (33-0, 30 KOs) and IBF Middleweight World Champion power-puncher David Lemieux (34-2, 31 KOs) of Montreal, Quebec are ready for a major collision this weekend. [Click Here To Read More]
    The winner of this fight should be able to shave the other guys head.

Dont know why I suddenly thought of that

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      The winner of this fight should be able to shave the other guys head.

Dont know why I suddenly thought of that
      Huh... I actually like that... Too bad is to late for it to be put in the contract

Comment

It's always dodgy strategy when you say you're going to do something specific rather than see how the fight plays out and adapt to each moment.. Move backward, forward, sideways, wherever you have to be to hit and not get hit.

Comment

He has actually said opposing things

Because for some odd reason he thinks he can confuse team GGG on what he is gonna try to do.

We all know Lemieux only shot is to jump on GGG fast and hope he lands something, anything, before GGG takes his head off.

Comment

Well that should be his plan. I doubt he's good enough to successfully implement it.

Like Kostya Tszyu, crowding Golovkin and digging on the inside is a sound strategy that could work if you make it out of the first half of the fight. If.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Well that should be his plan. I doubt he's good enough to successfully implement it.

Like Kostya Tszyu, crowding Golovkin and digging on the inside is a sound strategy that could work if you make it out of the first half of the fight. If.
              Not so sure, GGG has shown the ability to flatten guys in the late rounds too.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                Not so sure, GGG has shown the ability to flatten guys in the late rounds too.
                He has but I haven't seen anyone sustain an inside attack against him. I don't really see any current middleweights that can.

Comment

Working...
                X