No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Glowacki: Huck's a Bully and I Had To Bring It To Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Glowacki: Huck's a Bully and I Had To Bring It To Him

Prudential Center, Newark, New Jersey - In what was a fight of the year/round of the year/upset of the year candidate - Krzysztof Glowacki shocked longstanding WBO cruiserweight champio, Marco Huck. In what was supposed to be a coming out party on American soil for Huck, Glowacki sent shockwaves through the boxing world by getting up from the canvas in round 6 to knock Huck out in round 11.

[Click Here To Read More]

I never liked Marco Huck much, because he uses dirty tactics such as rabbit punches. Last night he got Glowacki with a head butt that looked deliberate to me.

His method of fighting has always reminded me of David Haye, who also goes for the back of opponents' heads.

Also Huck has failed to unify with other cruiserweight titleholders. He should have given Lebedev (whom I thought deserved to win a close decision in their fight) a rematch for the two (WBO and WBA) titles.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      I never liked Marco Huck much, because he uses dirty tactics such as rabbit punches. Last night he got Glowacki with a head butt that looked deliberate to me.

His method of fighting has always reminded me of David Haye, who also goes for the back of opponents' heads.

Also Huck has failed to unify with other cruiserweight titleholders. He should have given Lebedev (whom I thought deserved to win a close decision in their fight) a rematch for the two (WBO and WBA) titles.
      Huck's style most reminds me of Gene Fullmer, both in terms of the good and the bad with Huck. Ugly as hell but surprisingly effective because there is a certain amount of tactics and technique (counter straight right cross) to go along with the rugged ugliness (flailing arms). I'm glad he lost, it was overdue.

Comment

Can't wait to see ya again champ

Comment

Working...
        X