No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia-Malignaggi Undercard Coming Together For PBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Garcia-Malignaggi Undercard Coming Together For PBC

BROOKLYN - A light heavyweight contest between Brooklyn's own "Notorious" Travis Peterkin (15-0,7 KOs) and fellow undefeated prospect Lenin Castillo (12-0, 7 KOs) highlights a full night of undercard action at Barclays Center on Saturday, August 1.

The headlining event of the evening is a Premier Boxing Champions on ESPN doubleheader featuring undefeated superstar Danny "Swift" Garcia (30-0, 17 KOs) taking on Brooklyn's own Paulie "The Magic Man" Malignaggi (33-6,7 KOs), with middleweight champion Daniel "The Miracle Man" Jacobs (29-1, 26 KOs) squaring off against Sergio "The Latin Snake" Mora (28-3-2, 9KOs) in the co-feature.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Looks like a pretty entertaining list of fights actually. the garcia paulie fight has chance to be boring but i dont think it will. paulie no doubt will take the active role and we know garcia wont sit back and let paulie take round after round. obviously garcia is the favorite but im not counting paulie out as i think his style can give garcia a lot of problems.

Comment

Crappy undercard.

Pbc norm

Comment

Battle of the bums. Cant wait. Garcia should be banned from boxing for fighting a boxing commentator with no KO power.

Comment

Bum fights. But it's PBC so what do you expect

Comment

Khan-Algieri, Thurman-Guerrero, Lee-Quillin, etc were all supposed to be lame and turned out to be pretty good fights. The Mayweather era made people think only big names can match up to big names because Mayweather is so dominant. The reality is that nobody is as dominant as Mayweather except maybe Ward and Rigo, and the rest of the world matches up better than they look on paper.

Garcia is good, but besides a monster hook that caught Khan and a solid performance against Judah, we haven't really seen him box with a guy like Malignaggi.

I think it's an interesting match up to learn more about Garcia as a boxer, because at the very least, Malignaggi will make him earn that big punch. Every fight can't be Hagler-Hearns. Step up fights are an integral part of the sport, and coming off his performances against Herrera and Peterson, I think he needs a fight like this, and he needs to look good.

Comment

pretty good card, what it makes it worth watching is the main event, The Prince of Boxing will have to be on his A game cuz Paulie is a very intelligent fighter especially if he gets momentum and starts winning rounds, Paulie is extremely motivated and that in itself makes him a dangerous fighter

Comment

Well I will be watching!!! Good fights !! Pacman fought Algieri who had no power so shouldn't Pacman be banned from boxing? So those of u kids making ****** statements please" STFU!!!!!! GO N WATCH RONDA ROBIN OR WHATEVER DA *** HER NAME IS!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by piritwin2 View Post
                  Well I will be watching!!! Good fights !! Pacman fought Algieri who had no power so shouldn't Pacman be banned from boxing? So those of u kids making ****** statements please" STFU!!!!!! GO N WATCH RONDA ROBIN OR WHATEVER DA *** HER NAME IS!!!!!
                  excellent post! salute! :

Comment

Paulie "irrelevant" Malignaggi vs Danny "gift" Garcia

Undercards full of nobodies and daniel jacob who has fans because he survived cancer (good for him tho).

Is this the worst card of the year? or is May 2 still the ****tiest card of 2015?

ROFL at ppl calling this a good card, u guys are high....

Comment

Working...
                    X