Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: K. Porter on Shove: Broner Asked if He Could Kick My Ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: K. Porter on Shove: Broner Asked if He Could Kick My Ass

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - Kenny Porter, father and trainer "Showtime" Shawn Porter (26-1-1, 16 KOs), detailed the post-fight altercation with Adrien "The Problem" Broner (30-2, 22 KOs)

On Saturday night, Porter stunned Broner by dominating the majority of their fight to win a twelve round unanimous decision in the Premier Boxing Champions main event on NBC. The scores were 114-112, 115-11 and 118-108.

After the fight was officially over, Broner came over to Porter's corner and muttered something that set Kenny off. Kenny proceeded to shove Broner, who walked back to his corner.
    [Click Here To Read More]

In Broner's defense he had to try and kick someone's butt last night. Cause we all know he didn't try to kick Shawn's.

Comment

Broners needs a whole makover. If I was al I would cash out on broner with spence or thurman.

Comment

I wouldn't mind that cause Kenny's a prick. But so is ab

Comment

Lmao....Kenny clearly insitgated that. He refused to shake his hand then Broner made that comment.

Comment

Where is the video?

Comment

Broner will be the new josesito lopez a stepping stone to the bigger fights heck i reackon josesito lopez would beat broners ass

Comment

A video posted by Official ***55356;***57170; Picking Fighters (@thecherryteam) on

Comment

Thanks for posting video

Looks like kenny porter was a baby and lied about what happened

Comment

Has anybody seen or heard from "BrushMyHair?" I am worried about the kid..

Comment

Working...
                    X