No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Broner, Kenny Porter Hurl Insults at Each Other

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Video: Broner, Kenny Porter Hurl Insults at Each Other

Ryan Burton was front and center for the final press conference at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, for Saturday's Premier Boxing Champions card on NBC - which features Adrien "The Problem" Broner (30-1, 22 KOs) taking on "Showtime" Shawn Porter (25-1-1, 16 KOs) and Errol "The Truth" Spence Jr. (16-0, 13 KOs) facing Phil Lo Greco.

During the press conference, Adrien Broner started speaking at the podium and took multiple shots at Porter and his father/trainer Kenny Porter. Eventually Kenny lost his cool, and started throwing back heavy insults in return.

Coverage on NBC begins at 8:30 p.m. ET/5:30 p.m. PT.
    [Click Here To Read More]

cant wait for this fight..they hate each other

Comment

Not sure about Shawn, but AB definitely got in Kenny's head.
      #patentleathersideburns

Comment

DAMN....this is gonna be good scrap...Did you catch that glimpse of porter with his head down you know thats gonna be in head all till fight night....

Comment

Damn they moved in together kenny got the better **** lol...the check come in his dad's name???

Comment

That's some harsh stuff right there.

Comment

I Thought Kenny would pimp slap him. Patent leather suit lmao

Comment

wow ... I've never had such a hatred for somebody like I do with this one particular person. I usually don't have a problem with the trash talk, in fact most of my favorite fighters/athletes are all great trash talkers... with him it's that

a: it sounds very forced
                b: it's not even his own forced personality ... it's a bad Floyd imppression
                c: he's just not that good... I could get passed a and b if he really was as good as he claims or even half as good... but he's not. Guys like Emanuel Taylor and Gavin Reese made him look average

Comment

I seriously hope Broner gets ****ed up. That was funny though.

Comment

I don't even think broner has any intention of making 144. lol He looks bigger than Porter right now who looks to be under 150.I think Porter is going to lose badly, I fully expect broner to move, clinch, and walk porter into shots.

Comment

Working...
                    X