Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner To Porter: You've Never Faced Anyone Like Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Broner To Porter: You've Never Faced Anyone Like Me!

LAS VEGAS - A highly anticipated showdown between former world champions Adrien "The Problem" Broner (30-1, 22 KOs) and "Showtime" Shawn Porter (25-1-1, 16 KOs) headlines the Premier Boxing Champions on NBC primetime event Saturday, June 20 live from the MGM Grand Garden Arena.

Also on the card, the undefeated Errol Spence Jr. (16-0, 13 KOs) puts his record on the line against hard-hitting veteran Roberto "La Amenaza" Garcia (37-3, 23 KOs) in the biggest challenge of his young career. The PBC on NBC action begins at 8:30 p.m. ET/5:30 p.m. PT

"It's time for AB on NBC and I can't wait for the opportunity," said Broner. "This is a great fight that the fans wanted and I wanted. I'm going to come prepared and I'm going to put on a show. I've never lost at MGM Grand and I don't plan on starting now. Porter is a strong guy but he's never been in the ring with someone like me."
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's true. Porter has faced a better fighter than him.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      It's true. Porter has faced a better fighter than him.

_____

Comment

Brook and Alexander both beat Broner.

Comment

Broner is a much better technical fighter than Brook. His performance vs Molina was masterful

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            Broner is a much better technical fighter than Brook. His performance vs Molina was masterful
            He beat a guy who looked like he was hanging out with tony Ayala jr. The previous day. Nothing impressive about it.

Comment

a B-level fighter with a big mouth?

sure Porter has...he whooped Paulie a while ago

Comment

If Porter is drained Broner is gonna De La Hoya him

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                  He's not better than Brook

Comment

Porter has faced better than Broner but it should be a good fight. It will let us know who has more left after their set back. Rooting for Porter on this one.

Comment

Working...
                    X