No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Orlando Salido, Roman Martinez Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Photos: Orlando Salido, Roman Martinez Face To Face

CAROLINA, PUERTO RICO- It will be a new edition in the popular boxing rivalry between Puerto Rico and Mexico. It's official.

On Saturday, April 11, World Boxing Organization (WBO) junior lightweight champion Orlando "Siri" Salido, from Mexico, will face two-time former WBO champion at 130 pounds, Roman "Rocky" Martinez, from Puerto Rico, in "The War", to be held at the Coliseo de Puerto Rico José Miguel Agrelot in San Juan, Puerto Rico, in a PR Best Boxing Promotions (PRBBP) presentation in association with Promociones Zanfer.

The expected Siri Salido vs Rocky Martinez clash will be air exclusively on "Pay Per View" in Puerto Rico, United States and Canada to all the Cable TV and Satellite systems.
    [Click Here To Read More]

look at et phone home scared like the bitch he is.

Last edited by CANELOLUJAH; 02-12-2015, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Warr Rocky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Man I might have to update my p4p ugly list and have Rocky on it. Dang homie

Comment

Salido laughs at this Mexico-Puerto Rico rivalry...

Comment

Isnt salido a PEDS junkie?

Comment

Salido is dirty with the way he fights and with his pass positive steroid result.but I will buy this ppv cause it's going to be a war , if salido comes PED FREE he will get knocked out in his second home puerto rico lol

Comment

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
                Isnt salido a PEDS junkie?
                It's a grey area. He tested positive for nandrolone right after the fight, but just one day after he took another test and they couldn't find anything.

Comment

Another rican will bite the dust!

Comment

I have got to say Salido has guts to come to PR and beat Juanma and now Rocky. I'm Puertorrican but I follow boxing recognizing good fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X