No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rocky Juarez Very Focused: It's All of Nothing Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Rocky Juarez Very Focused: It's All of Nothing Now

In 2000, Rocky Juarez returned from the Sydney Olympics with a silver medal around his neck. Unbeknownst to him at that time, silver would be the defining symbol of his pro career. Juarez (30-10-1, 21 KOs) fought unsuccessfully for a world title five times (four losses and a draw).

In his last bout, Juarez reignited his career by out-boxing and out-brawling 25-year-old Rene Alvarado (21-3, 14 KOs) over 12 rounds for the WBC Silver featherweight title. The victory was voted Comeback of the Year of 2014 by krikya360.com.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think they have Robin's style wrong...that wasn't what I saw vs Caballero or Ronny Rios...

Comment

Rocky Juarez problems have never been because of ability. He just has a bad habit of not throwing punches unless they were perfect. That lost him plenty of fights through the years.

I look back and think how underachieving that class of 2000 was in the long run.

Viloria had the same issues. Very talented but didn't let his hands go until the time was perfect.

Comment

TKO7th

I like Castellanos by TKO in The 7th. is going to be an Entertaining fight.

Comment

Rocky! Rocky! The Rock has never been stopped. I want him to win, so we see a Johnny Gonzales vs Rocky Juarez scrap

Comment

Daaaang I almost forgot about this fight tonight. WAR ROCKY!!!

Comment

I wish Rocky the best and he definitely has the skill to come out on top. A title victory will probably give him that punctuation Mark that he deserves.....

Comment

Working...
              X