No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Carlos Payano Inks Pact With Al Haymon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Juan Carlos Payano Inks Pact With Al Haymon

Since the start of 2015, powerful manager/adviser Al Haymon is coming close to averaging a signing a day. Haymon likely picked up around 40-50 fighters in 2014. This week alone, krikya360.com has reported four of Haymon's 2015 acquisitions - including Artur Szpilka, Erickson Lubin, Dennis Galarza and Dauren Yeleussinov.

Earlier today, Haymon added another champion to his massive stable - with undefeated WBA bantamweight champion Juan Carlos Payano (16-0, 8KOs) coming on board.

[Click Here To Read More]

NBC will be showcasing fights all over the place. HBO is charging its subscribers for fights. hmmm

Comment

If he has the monopoly of fighters then they all will have to fight each other eventually. I expect to see some tournaments to build up fighters (the WBC already mentioned one).

We already see the commercials (NBC, and the one for Danny Jacobs), so I think the goal is just to give his fighters more exposure so they can build up a fan base.
      Last edited by kej718; 01-06-2015, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
        NBC will be showcasing fights all over the place. HBO is charging its subscribers for fights. hmmm
        They're two totally different platforms ******.

Comment

Al Haymon is good for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            if you honestly believe you will get HBO level fights in this NBC time buy, then you are insane

Comment

I was really looking forward to seeing a showdown between Yamanaka vs Payano, but now that Payano is signed to Haymon. I don't think that fight happens now.

Comment

Yamanaka/Payano is without doubt the best fight in the division!

Comment

Working...
                X