No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Keith Thurman Talks Bundu, Mayweather, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Video: Keith Thurman Talks Bundu, Mayweather, More

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - Ryan Burton catches up with undefeated WBA interim-welterweight champion Keith Thurman to discuss his upcoming fight with unbeaten Leonard Bundu. The fight is part of a Showtime televised tripleheader. Thurman talks about training camp, the battle with WBC/WBA welterweight champ Floyd Mayweather Jr., the style of Bundu and dealing wit him and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

There are enough notable names with greater incentive for Mayweather to consider Keith Thurman - Im referring to his ambition and aspiration to fight Floyd by the given deadline with Showtime.He did not spend enough time talking about Bundu in this interview rather hes talking about opponents in the near future ; perhaps hes underestimating his rival.

Comment

Don't know if it's my phone or what but I couldn't really hear **** tbh.

Comment

great interview

Comment

Something about Thurman strikes a wrong chord.
          He's too anxious and does not compete enough to call himself a real competitor.
          It's a thin gene pool out there and Al Haymon milks it with the blessing of Showtime.
          I get the feeling that like Porter, he falls when big time truth calls.

Comment

Thurman keeping it real! This guy's long hair and lisp are the only thing I don't like about the guy. When he speaks about boxing you can tell he has knowledge and really wants to be great.

Surprisingly Pacquiao and Bradley weren't used in the video title(sarcasm) lol! I noticed this bias ass site never reports anything that isn't positive about Top Rank fighters!!! Hey Boxingscene how much does Bob Arum pay you? I've noticed anything not positive about Mayweather/Haymon, etc... makes the main page yet anything not positive about any Bob Arum fighter has to get reported in NSB... why the ****ing bias?

Comment

Working...
            X