No announcement yet.

David Lemieux vs Gabe Rosado & Undercards RbR Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Lemieux vs Gabe Rosado & Undercards RbR Discussion thread

David Lemieux prepares for his debut appearance both in the United States and on HBO, as the hard-hitting Canadian middleweight takes on Philly's Gabe Rosado in a scheduled 12-round bout Saturday evening at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.

Both fighters made weight for the bout, which headlines a televised tripleheader on HBO's Boxing After Dark. Lemieux came in right at the 160 lb. divisional limit, while Rosado was a shade lighter at 159.8 lb. [Click Here To Read More]

War Rosado!

Lemieux getting crushed!

Comment

Hank Lundy getting his big shot on HBO he needs to put on a great performance stop Dulorme

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
        Hank Lundy getting his big shot on HBO he needs to put on a great performance stop Dulorme
        not gonna happen, Dulorme to much for hank, I predict he even gets stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
          Lundy has the skill, and Dulorme hasn't looked so great. The Lundy that was KOd by Molina looked much better than the Dulorme that got flattened by Abregu.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
            not gonna happen, Dulorme to much for hank, I predict he even gets stopped.
            If Dulorme can keep Lundy at the end of his jab and land power shots he could win possibly stop Lundy

Comment

Between this and Unimas we could get a very good night of boxing even without any the big name fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                Lundy has the skill, and Dulorme hasn't looked so great. The Lundy that was KOd by Molina looked much better than the Dulorme that got flattened by Abregu.
                You have to remember that the Lundy vs Molina fight where Hank got TKO'd in the eleventh was at lightweight, and the Abregu vs Dulorme fight where Thomas was TKO'd in the seventh was at welterweight. Hank moved up to junior welterweight, and Thomas came down. In my opinion, Dulorme is a better fighter than Molina with comparable, or better power.
                Lundy is very crafty in there, but he likes to mix it up like most Philly fighters. Should be a great fight, but Dulorme is longer, and in my opinion will hammer Hank in one of those exchanges.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                  War Rosado!

Lemieux getting crushed!
                  Stick around after the results carnal. Eating crow is not always a bad thing.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                    Stick around after the results carnal. Eating crow is not always a bad thing.
                    Ill be here, but I aint eating no crow Rosado gonna lite this goofy ass looking motherfucker up.

Comment

Working...
                    X