Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Adonis Stevenson, Beterbiev, Dan-Bizier Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Photos: Adonis Stevenson, Beterbiev, Dan-Bizier Presser

MONTREAL – Popular, hard-hitting WBC and The Ring ****zine Light Heavyweight World Champion Adonis “Superman” Stevenson (24-1, 20 KOs), of Montreal, will defend against top-10 contender Dmitry "The Hunter" Sukhotskiy (22-2, 16 KOs) of Russia, in the main event of a SHOWTIME BOXING: Special Edition® quadrupleheader Friday, Dec. 19, live on SHOWTIME® (9 p.m. ET/PT, delayed on the West Coast) from the Pepsi Coliseum in Quebec City, it was formally announced Wednesday at a jam-packed press conference at NRJ Bell Media building in Montreal.

[Click Here To Read More]

Ha! The light heavyweight king is back! Spiteful haters commenting in 3, 2, 1...

Comment

Originally posted by Pound4PoundStud View Post
      Ha! The light heavyweight king is back! Spiteful haters commenting in 3, 2, 1...

...Yeah Berterbiev haters are growing

Comment

The only light heavyweight title fight that anyone cares about will happen on November 8. Stevenson turned out to be a major disappointment.

Comment

Putting guys who should fight each other on the same day then matching them up against TBAs instead "peeleft:

Comment

I'll be watching the best LHW on this card in Beterbiev. I'll definitely be tuning out after that. Ain't no way I'm watching that bumfighter Aduckis.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
              The only light heavyweight title fight that anyone cares about will happen on November 8. Stevenson turned out to be a major disappointment.
              Too bad tha yellow belt on ADs shoulder is the real title. But seriously AD needs to fight the winner of this weekends fight. Or Pascal at the very least. And everyone here knows I'm an AD supporter.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                Get real, Adonis has done nothing but demonstrate he is a beast at light heavyweight. If Kovalev is as good as you guys say, Adonis will fight the winner of Kovalev/Hopkins. If Kovalev loses (and he will), Adonis will face Hopkins for a big payday which is all he was after anyway at the age of 38 yrs old.

You fickle boxing "fans" are hilarious with this ducking non-sense. Boxing is a business before anything else

Comment

Artur ruins Aducknis. Quack quack quack.

Comment

Get real, Adonis has done nothing but demonstrate he is a beast at light heavyweight. If Kovalev is as good as you guys say, Adonis will fight the winner of Kovalev/Hopkins. If Kovalev loses (and he will), Adonis will face Hopkins for a big payday which is all he was after anyway at the age of 38 yrs old.

You fickle boxing "fans" are hilarious with this ducking non-sense. Boxing is a business before anything else
                    That is the dumbest looking butt I have ever seen.

Comment

Working...
                    X