No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Artur Beterbiev, Tavoris Cloud Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Photos: Artur Beterbiev, Tavoris Cloud Go Face To Face

MONTREAL - Two-time Russian Olympian Artur Beterbiev (5-0-0, 5 KOs) steps up in class this Saturday night (Sept. 27) as he headlines "Red Dawn" against former International Boxing Federation (IBF) light heavyweight champion Tavoris "Thunder" Cloud (24-2-0, 19 KOs) in the 12-round main event for the vacant North American Boxing Association (NABA) 175-pound title at famed Bell Centre in Montreal.

[Click Here To Read More]

This fight is more interesting than most of SHO's 2014 schedule. GYM is in bed with SHO. Yet this fight has no American TV.

That's boxing...

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      This fight is more interesting than most of SHO's 2014 schedule. GYM is in bed with SHO. Yet this fight has no American TV.

That's boxing...
      yea why is this not on any american networks?

Comment

This is a hell of an interesting fight, ****** ****ing network BS.

HBO used to pay Cloud a kings ransom to fight once year. What was the point?

Comment

Originally posted by jwall16 View Post
          yea why is this not on any american networks?
          Showtime probably doesn't have the budget for it, plus I doubt they're very interested in a foreigner and an opponent who is inactive and lost to Hopkins and Stevenson recently. If Beterbiev wins impressively, it seems more likely HBO would snatch him up as he'd be more welcomed there. I just hope there's a good way to watch this fight.

Comment

Who is the other black boxer that they were showing in the pics? He looked like he was standing next to Cloud's opponent but it wasn't Cloud and I have seen that guy fight before, just can't remember his name.

Comment

Strange matchup, one guy over the hill and the other inexperienced.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Who is the other black boxer that they were showing in the pics? He looked like he was standing next to Cloud's opponent but it wasn't Cloud and I have seen that guy fight before, just can't remember his name.
                Dierry Jean. Got outclassed by Pederson. Nothing special.

Comment

Clitoris Cloud is ruined. Was once kind of promising but seems to have gone the Jeff Lacy route.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                    Showtime probably doesn't have the budget for it, plus I doubt they're very interested in a foreigner and an opponent who is inactive and lost to Hopkins and Stevenson recently. If Beterbiev wins impressively, it seems more likely HBO would snatch him up as he'd be more welcomed there. I just hope there's a good way to watch this fight.
                    Beterbiev is with GYM. GYM isn't going to do business with HBO.

Comment

Working...
                    X