No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman Vows To Put Diaz Out on His Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman Vows To Put Diaz Out on His Back

The weigh-in festivities were spirited yet free of controversy heading into Saturday’s live Showtime-televised tripleheader from the Stub Hub Center in Carson, California. The closest the event came to providing drama was when its main event participants, unbeaten Keith Thurman and veteran Julio Diaz exchanged brief smack talk during their obligatory stare down.

[Click Here To Read More]

This is going to be a damn good fight. Period.

Comment

The only saving grace for this main event is the performances that Diaz put forth with Porter and Khan. I still am not overly impressed with the opponent. But I understand that not too many top welterweights even want to mention Thurman's name. So until one of these guys accepts the challenge, One Time gotta take what he gets.

Comment

Thurman I've been watching this guy for three years now. Finally getting crazy recognition, I remember when I showed a couple people this guy and said look out for this guy, everyone thought he wasn't that good. I said pay attention I his attitude, inside the ring his attitude is true and pure.

Anyway I am pulling for Thurman in this match, I don't want him to go out there and not box though. I will him to get that K.O by doing what he does best and that box in his awkward rhythm. Also he already is in Diaz head, watch how Diaz confidence in his eyes left after the brief words Thurman's says to him.

Comment

When you consider Diaz is past it and above his best weight what he's done in three fights without one win-something that looks bad on paper- is pretty impressive if you saw some of the success he had in the fights. At least there's that. But still Thurman's going to have to make a mess of the guy to not come out of it with a stock that's either dropped or stayed the same. I'm a believer in Thurman being the truth so I was hoping this fight would be a better career mover for him. He can't really go anywhere in this fight really unless it's a down in a shocker.

Comment

Lol Thurman having a rave about how he is going to KO n ex lightweight at his best. This guy really is starting believe in his own hype massively. Fight someone at 147 who can hit back, I'd like to see him against Josesito or even Provo (cold war my a$s) and see how big and bad he thinks he is then.

Comment

Working...
            X