No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Diaz Feels Thurman Fight is Well Worth The Risk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Julio Diaz Feels Thurman Fight is Well Worth The Risk

LOS ANGELES --- Former two-time world champion Julio Diaz has been counted out a number of times in his career, but keeps coming back to surprise the boxing world.

The 15-year veteran hasn't had much luck on the scorecards in his past three fights, though many ringside observers would argue about those decisions, but at 34 years old Diaz continues to battle the best young fighters the 147-pound division has to offer.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Diaz makes a great point about staying at lightweight for too long, Corrales and Castillo did the same thing.

Comment

Thurman too fast,strong and big, people forget he used to fight at jr middle

Comment

if thurman stops diaz then he the man.

if he stops him before 6th then he would be making a statement.

I fancy this going the distance though.
        Last edited by Mk12345; 04-24-2014, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
          Thurman too fast,strong and big, people forget he used to fight at jr middle

I actually think he's a better fighter at 154, he has more power and stamina up at junior middle.

Comment

Sadly Thurman won't even get a small ounce of credit if he wins it's a shame others don't have the courage to step up to the plate like Diaz, props to him.

Comment

Thurman stops Diaz in 5

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
                I actually think he's a better fighter at 154, he has more power and stamina up at junior middle.
                I doubt that. He only fought weak opposition at 154.
                I think he looked pretty impressive against Soto Karass, a tough strong dude who always comes to fight.
                Last edited by Tobi.G; 04-24-2014, 06:48 PM.

Comment

So far neither Porter or Khan looked good against Diaz

He's one of those boxers who can just make you look bad

Although i think he's had one two many beatings, Thurmann should knock him out

Comment

I think they should have gave diaz a malignaggi or Judah fight...

Comment

Working...
                    X