Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Pacquiao Vs. Bradley ll) Are you buying it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Pacquiao Vs. Bradley ll) Are you buying it?

Yes? No? Why or Why Not?
    Yes
    64.71%
    No
    35.29%

No but not because its a crappy card, which it is, but because im in a wedding. Still hoping to find someplace where i can sneak away to watch but so far no luck.

Comment

of course. two top 10 p4p boxers fighting each other, how can you not buy this fight if you are a boxing fan?

this might be pacquiao's last relevant fight if he loses again.

Comment

yes, $18 here in the P.I.

Comment

You bet your sweet ass I am.

Comment

fight party is already set...just tryin to figure out how many pounds of carne to buy for the grill

Comment

Without a shadow of a doubt.

Comment

Yup, sure am

Comment

I may or may not be able to buy it, me and fetta are going to our moms wedding. we may skip the party afterwards and sprint around town to catch a quick 3 second glimpse of the fight but so far, no luck. no wonder tho cause its a crap card, you know bradley and pac are not even top p4p fighters anyway. cause like you cant have more then 1 fighter in a weightclass in the p4p list, its basically treason.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                    I may or may not be able to buy it, me and fetta are going to our moms wedding. we may skip the party afterwards and sprint around town to catch a quick 3 second glimpse of the fight but so far, no luck. no wonder tho cause its a crap card, you know bradley and pac are not even top p4p fighters anyway. cause like you cant have more then 1 fighter in a weightclass in the p4p list, its basically treason.
                    I dont know you and you dont know me but wouldnt that be crazy if it was the same wedding

Comment

Working...
                    X