No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lee Selby Takes Out Rendall Munroe in Six Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Lee Selby Takes Out Rendall Munroe in Six Rounds

Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff - Lee Selby of Wales continued to build a strong base for future title activities by defeating a well-known veteran for yet another minor title. The victim was former world title challenger and European super bantamweight titleholder Rendall Munroe (27-4-1, 11 KOs), who was taken out in six. It was a good continuation of a busy year for Selby in 2013, when he consecutively defeated four opponents with a combined record of 63-1-2.

[Click Here To Read More]

very solid fiter could be the flag bearer for Welsh boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
      I just don't see it.

Looks pretty average to me, if not worse.

Comment

I think he'll do well, he's still young and has plenty of learning to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post

Safe to say then that Welsh boxing well and truly is dead.

Comment

I can't believe somebody tried telling me this guy beats Donaire. What a massacre that would be.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              I can't believe somebody tried telling me this guy beats Donaire. What a massacre that would be.

Who the hell said that???

If Kiko Martinez moved up in weight he'd kill Selby.

Comment

Tell British refs there's something called a standing eight count.

Comment

If the man is not hurt and defending then there's no reason to stop the fight no matter how many punches are thrown. British refs suck!

Comment

didnt see anything too special in selby tonight, no disrespect to monroe but i think his best days are behind him, and he was moving up in weight against a naturally bigger guy....... that being said he did what he had to do, won every round and even if the stoppage was a little early he wasn't letting monroe out of that corner........ needs to improve if he's to find success at world level though

Comment

Working...
                    X