No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Huck Wants To Move Back Up, Win Heavyweight Gold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Huck Wants To Move Back Up, Win Heavyweight Gold

Berlin – Cruiserweight champ Marco Huck could be on a collision course with world heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko after vowing to win a title in the heavier class.

Huck will defend his WBO cruiserweight belt in a rematch against veteran compatriot Firat Arslan on Saturday in Stuttgart.

Huck has already challenged for a heavyweight title when he lost on a controversial points decision to Russia's Alexander Povetkin for the WBA belt in February 2012.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yup......nope

Comment

He beat Povetkin.

Comment

I'd quite like to see Huck have another crack at Povetkin.

Comment

hes action packed and likes to initiate the fight also like it or not he loves rematches so if he does beat someone in an exciting fight we're guaranteed to see it again.

Comment

Huck is one of my favorites to watch,,, very exciting and very leaky defense,,

Would love to see him vs Cunningham, tarver, toney, wilder, and then take on top contenders like adamek, aerreola, chisora, fury, stiverne, povetkin, wlad

A lot of great fights for huck

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Huck is one of my favorites to watch,,, very exciting and very leaky defense,,

Would love to see him vs Cunningham, tarver, toney, wilder, and then take on top contenders like adamek, aerreola, chisora, fury, stiverne, povetkin, wlad

A lot of great fights for huck
              I hate Huck, with a passion at that. He's awful. It's remarkable that he's been able to fight as long as he's had, and not get totally schooled.

Huck has two gears: he's either in offensive mode or defensive mode. He's either coming forward throwing punches in a frenzy or he's got the high guard up in a defensive shell.

He's sporadic and he fights in spurts and he's been known to 'sleepwalk' thru rounds.

His first fight with Aslan was God awful. He gave up his height, reach and power as he let the much smaller fighter, as he let Aslan come in and fight on the inside, unabated.

Hope Huck loses, so that we don't need to see him move up to HW

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                I hate Huck, with a passion at that. He's awful. It's remarkable that he's been able to fight as long as he's had, and not get totally schooled.

Huck has two gears: he's either in offensive mode or defensive mode. He's either coming forward throwing punches in a frenzy or he's got the high guard up in a defensive shell.

He's sporadic and he fights in spurts and he's been known to 'sleepwalk' thru rounds.

His first fight with Aslan was God awful. He gave up his height, reach and power as he let the much smaller fighter, as he let Aslan come in and fight on the inside, unabated.

To each his own,,, honestly you seem to be a lot more knowledgable than I about huck, living in America his fights don't get shown so I YouTube them later but have only seen the big ones like Cunningham, povetkin, lebedev, etc

Comment

Huck should understand he got a hold of the crappest version of Povetkin ever and fought him tooth and nail. He might be in for a surprise if he fights him again. I don't know, maybe he matched up that well with him too. But I think he could make some good fights at heavyweight. A fight with someone like Adamek/Glazkov winner could be really good. As far as cruisers go he's definitely tough enough to hang. No doubt. A Cunningham rematch would be interesting too.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

I don't think Huck punches hard enough to keep bigger HWs off him.

Comment

Working...
                    X