No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: James DeGale Easily Decisions Davis, Eyes Periban

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: James DeGale Easily Decisions Davis, Eyes Periban

Glow, Bluewater, Greenhithe, Kent - WBC silver super middleweight champion James DeGale (17-1, 11KOs) had few issues in winning a twelve round unanimous decision over Dyah Davis (22-4-1, 10KOs). All three judges scored it 118-110 for the champion. The Olympic gold medal winner was a step too good for Davis in every category. Too much speed, movement and skill. Even when DeGale appeared to tire in the final quarter of the fight, he still managed to rock Davis in the tenth. DeGale will now likely move forward to a WBC semi-eliminator against Mexico's Marco Antonio Periban.

[Click Here To Read More]

I could have done without the showboating in the last round, but a pretty good win. It had its moments, but it wasn't the most exciting affair.

Comment

He's even money with Bika, Periban and Jack.

Tough guys, solid fighters. Not elite.

Comment

Decent win against average opposition. I can see DeGale becoming a very awkward gatekeeper.

Comment

Periban should be happy he got away with a draw against Jack. Badou Jack was the better boxer and should've won the fight. Badou Jack vs Degale would be a better fight.

Comment

That fight was so bad it will take a week for the stench to die down in the shopping centre they held it in.

Comment

i still think he needs a different trainer

Comment

After that performance I don't think Degale is in any driving seat to attract the wolrd champs- a mediocre opponent with no power and when he couldn't stop him he started to clown around.

Comment

Working...
                X