No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Marquez Putting in Work For Bradley Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by radiotracer View Post
    marquez and bradley both signed a contract to take the vada testing but somehow marquez is refusing to take the test now the fight is on. bradley is just going along because he has to feed his family. pac wants everyone he fights from now on to take the vada testing including rios. he just doesn't want make the same mistake again.
    From what i understand from what ive read VADA wasnt in contract. Contract said something along lines of outside advanced testing agency and in came Arums testing. Maybe im wrong but that's what i remember

Also from this arum, bradley, jmm testing fiasco i wouldnt be celebrating pac doing testing just yet

Comment

Am I the only who finds it funny the people who get offended at the idea Marquez is juicing are the same ones so certain that Pac was because he, "got stronger and was knocking out welterweights." Even though he only knocked out Hatton.

Here Marquez is actually getting stronger and more defined than he's ever been and it's insulting a great fighter now.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Am I the only who finds it funny the people who get offended at the idea Marquez is juicing are the same ones so certain that Pac was because he, "got stronger and was knocking out welterweights." Even though he only knocked out Hatton.

Here Marquez is actually getting stronger and more defined than he's ever been and it's insulting a great fighter now.
        No ithink both are juicing but i find it funny that most of those screaming jmm is juiced are the same ones who thought it was cowardly to accuse with no proof and were so against testing that is was considered extremely cowardly to even ask but here we are. And all it took was pac going to sleep.

Im here to witness the extreme flip flopping cause NOW its ok

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          No ithink both are juicing but i find it funny that most of those screaming jmm is juiced are the same ones who thought it was cowardly to accuse with no proof and were so against testing that is was considered extremely cowardly to even ask but here we are. And all it took was pac going to sleep.

Im here to witness the extreme flip flopping cause NOW its ok
          I can't get mad at that. It is funny. After all, it's only Pac's fault.

I like what Maniac said before the 4th fight, that he hoped both of them were juiced to the brink.

Comment

Working...
          X