No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Scott Quigg vs. Yoandris Salinas Agreement Reached

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Scott Quigg vs. Yoandris Salinas Agreement Reached

Scott Quigg (26-0-1, 19KOs), the WBA's interim champion at 122-pounds, and the number two ranked challenger Yoandris Salinas (20-0-1, 13KOs), have reached an agreement to fight for the vacant title, thus cancelled the World Boxing Association's scheduled purse bid. The WBA World Championships Committee had summoned both sides to take part in a purse bid on July 15. However, representatives of both fighters have announced they had reached an agreement to stage the mandatory fight to determine the regular champion of the division. Agreement details have not been disclosed; however they should be announced to the WBA in the next few days.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's whats up

Comment

28/09 at Manchester Arena?

Comment

Happy to hear it.

Comment

Another Cuban fighting for a title, step by step they are getting there, regardless of the haters...

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            Happy to hear it.
            Me dijeron que Puig es un A$$HOLE, Luis Gonzalez trato de felicitarlo y no le hizo caso, Mattingly le tuvo que gritar y llamarle la atencion, mucho talento pero poco cerebro...

Comment

Originally posted by BendOver View Post
              Me dijeron que Puig es un A$$HOLE, Luis Gonzalez trato de felicitarlo y no le hizo caso, Mattingly le tuvo que gritar y llamarle la atencion, mucho talento pero poco cerebro...
              He oído algo sobre eso, pero más tarde me enteré que era una exageración. ¿Quién sabe? No se puede creer todo lo que se oye o se lee.

Comment

Working...
              X