No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prazak KO's Frida Wallberg, Allotey Shocks Bogere

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Prazak KO's Frida Wallberg, Allotey Shocks Bogere

WBC female super featherweight champ Frida Wallberg suffered an upset loss to LA-based Australian Diana Prazak tonight in the headliner of Golden Ring´s show in Stockholm, Sweden.

Wallberg was ahead on points after five but appeared to fading and Prazak just kept coming and got through with a sweeping right hand in the seventh that buckled Wallberg´s knees - and she never seemed to recover. She looked a bit out of it in the corner but came out for the eight but was floored by a short hard left hook during an exchange from the challenger. Wallberg was hurt but was allowed to continue and was then floored again by a short right hook and referee Bela Florian waved it off. [Click Here To Read More]

Saw earlier that several people put money on this at 5/1, well done gents

Comment

Nice, I got both of them (5/1 Prazak, 2/1 Allotey). I watched a bit of Allotey and he looked quite decent but I was rather weary of how padded his record was.

Comment

Wallberg has a bloodclot and had surgery during the night. She is now in a coma.

Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Comment

Thank heavens Lucia was there to notice something was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
            Thank heavens Lucia was there to notice something was wrong.
            By the accounts of the fightreports, Wallberg's seconds and the ringside doctor looks terrible.

Hopefully Wallberg makes a complete recovery, but even then the future of professional boxing in Sweden is in jeopardy.

If somebody has a vid of the fight, then please post it.

Comment

Working...
            X