No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Maidana-Lopez- Charlo-Hopkins Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Photos: Maidana-Lopez- Charlo-Hopkins Workouts

WBA Intercontinental Welterweight Champion Marcos Maidana, and top rated welterweight contender Josesito Lopez, prepare for their title clash at The Home Depot Center in Carson which will be televised live on SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING. To open things up on the televised portion of the show, WBC Continental Americas Super Welterweight Champion Jermell Charlo will go against dangerous veteran, and USBA Junior Middleweight Champion, Demetrius Hopkins. Photos by Gene Blevins/Hoganphotos.

[Click Here To Read More]

Nothing but respect for El Chino and Josesito Lopez. I still don't know who I'm going for in this fight.

Comment

Maidana Wins By Late KO! I Still Like Maidana Better At 140!

Lopez has taken two, too many beatings of late, and Maidana should be pretty fresh. Maidana doesn't have the crushing power at 47 as he does at 40, but he should still close out Lopez late. At 147, these guys walk around at close to 160lbs, and it's a lot to ask of Maidana. Marcos should be fighting wars with Rios, Matthysee, Peterson, Garcia, Berto, Alvarado, and knock out Broner.

Comment

maidanas knuckles

Holy ishhhh maidanas has enormous knuckles **** no wonder he hard.....i predict a 10th tko for maidana or ud for lopez

Comment

maidana is the man... anyone who does like/root for him is a complete fool and hater WARMAIDANA the BEAST

Comment

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
            Lopez has taken two, too many beatings of late, and Maidana should be pretty fresh. Maidana doesn't have the crushing power at 47 as he does at 40, but he should still close out Lopez late. At 147, these guys walk around at close to 160lbs, and it's a lot to ask of Maidana. Marcos should be fighting wars with Rios, Matthysee, Peterson, Garcia, Berto, Alvarado, and knock out Broner.
            Whattt, maidana dropped soto karass on his asss and that dude has an iron chin

Comment

WAR CHINO!!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X